The role of the Housing Advisor (HA) is filled by returning students who live in the building and plan educational and social activities in Housing. The HA provide valuable support and guidance to students, while at the same time acting as a liaison with Housing management. The HAs complete nightly rounds of the building and are available through the Front Desk. The HA have the tools and knowledge to get you the answers, direction and/or assistance you need, or can simply be someone to talk to.
Student Housing Coordinator
Fully responsible for the day-to-day operations of the NVIT Merritt Student Housing including the finances, physical resources, housekeeping, housing life, capital planning, and summer sales.
- Established strong relationships with key institutional contacts
- Promoted Campus Living Centres program and services to professionals in the field.
- Develop students through programs and initiatives driven by CAS Standards learning outcomes
- Facilitate behavioural meetings and sanctions
- Leader in student crisis management